- For exclusive site rental of Lake Farm set in 50 Acres including 3 Acre Lake Friday –Sunday
- Arrival for guests is from 4pm Friday and departure 2pm Sunday
- 8 Self Contained Log Cabins Lodges – Sleeping up to a maximum of 38 guests, including preparation, bedding and clean after leaving.
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk and biscuits.
- Basic campsite area including toilets and washing up area.
- Prepared Site consisting of:
- 2 x Marquees 6m x 18m, 6m x 12m
- Cash/pre-paid Bar
- Seating area inside marquee of tables and chairs
An old decorated cart for your gifts or post box
- Straw bale sofas and throws
- Outside round wooden standup bars and smaller tables with straw bales
- Covered children’s chillout area with colouring crayons, coloring books, beanbags, throws and bubbles and balloons
- Bouncy castle for children
- Stage with cover
- Pea lighting which is on for the duration of your stay to include a centre pole with lighting extending from the middle to the edge of the sight
- Porta loos, separate urinals and baby/disabled porta loo
- Coloured up lighters inside the marquees and around the edge of the site
- Parking for all vehicles
- Outdoor safety heaters
- Blessing area/photo staged area if required with straw bales and decorated arch by the lake or located in your chosen area
- Food on the Wedding Day With A Festival Theme
- Prepared DIY table with hot water urn and tea and coffee and water
- Childrens Take Away Snack Boxes (sandwich, chocolate bar, fruit, juice and crisps and juice carton- Dietary needs catered for)
- 1 pizza take away van catering for up to 150 portions (serving during the day and evening)
- 1 curry, fajhita, street food or similar takeaway stand catering for 150 portions – serving during the day and evening
- (Alternative or additional catering can be arranged but may incur additional cost)
- The morning after the wedding from 9am bacon rolls and takeaway teas and coffees will be available to buy in the seating area so that staying guests can congregate in the festival area, the bar can also be opened up if required for non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks.
- Clean up after the wedding and removal of all staging, lighting and marquees
- Removal of all rubbish on site.
- Road Signage to the wedding and removal
- Staffing to site.
We aim to do all the hardwork for you, we can decorate the inside of the marquees with lanterns and bunting with your chosen colours and we can work closely with you and decorate with any extras you may wish to have a in place and will be delighted to work alongside any ideas you may have – you can be as hands on as you wish!.
We have an onsite beauty therapist with a treatment room for makeup and wedding prep who will make a separate very competitive charge and also have our own highly recommended wedding photographer who will offer a discounted service if you mention Lake Farm.
(Please note there will be no access to the Lakes once the wedding celebrations
commence after the photos. The lakes will be accessible the following day.)