Terms and Conditions
We want you to enjoy your stay but ask you to observe the following conditions, which are for the benefit of others and the good management of the area. These terms and conditions may be subject to change.
Fishing is from dawn to dusk with no night fishing. Swims are not allocated and equipment is to be removed from swim when not in use.
Barbless hooks only are to be used along with landing mats/cradles and nets. No keepnets and a maximum of two rod per person. All persons over 13 yrs are required to hold a current Licence Rod – this can be obtained online at gov.uk/fishing-licences or at the Post Office. Please expect rod licence and hook checks, anyone using barbed hooks or not holding a current licence will be required to stop fishing. For the safety of all children under 16 years, they must be accompanied around the water/whilst fishing at all times by an adult
Bookings/2 Night Availaibility/Special Offers
Bookings are from 4.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure. 2 Night Stays are available from 1st Dec – 1st Apr subject to availability contact the office on 01425 654106 for booking and prices not available during Christmas, New Year and public holidays. Special Offers are advertised on facebook, Instagram and website or contact the office on 01425 654106.
Accommodation may not be occupied by more than the number of persons specified on the booking form. Any amendments must be agreed in writing prior to guest’s arrival. We do not accept all male groups. (4 or more making a group booking). Please contact us for any questions regarding all male groups. Minimum booking age of lead guest must be 25yrs.
Deposit & Balance Payments
A 25% deposit is required for a provisional booking of one lodge and/or one week stay. Any bookings of two cabins or more and/or breaks longer than 7 days require a 50% deposit. Payment in full is required for bookings made less than *6 weeks before the arrival date. After your booking has been confirmed the deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. *See Covid-19 info*
Under no circumstances may the accommodation be occupied unless payment has been made in full in accordance with the above terms, i.e. if balance payment is not received within *6 weeks of arrival the booking will be cancelled. Balance payment is the responsibility of the guests. *See Covid-19 Info
A damage waiver of £100 will be taken for each cabin booked via a Stripe Payment link. The cabins are inspected on departure and any damages incurred during the stay will be deducted from this waiver. Stripe will be instructed within 24hrs to repay the balance of the damage waiver and Stripe will send a confirmation email to the payee.
We accept all major credit/debit cards.
Presently, bed linen is provided but guests are required to bring their own towels and tea towels.
As of 1st January 2020 our t&c’s are changing. Guests have an option to either bring their own bedding (inc pillows & duvets) or hire a bedding set during booking. Single bedding sets include 2 pillows, 2 pillowcases, 1 single duvet, 1 single duvet cover & 1 single flat sheet costing £9 per set. Double bedding sets include 4 pillows, 4 pillowcases, 1 double duvet, 1 double duvet cover & 1 double flat sheet costing £11 per set. Guests are still required to bring their own towels & tea towels. Ordered bedding will be made up ready for guests arrival Please note we do not leave duvets and pillows in the cabin if you choose to bring your own bedding.
A double car parking space is provided with each cabin. All vehicles are parked at owner’s risk.
Well trained dogs are welcome (one per lodge), by prior arrangement, and subject to the payment of a £20.00 supplement. Dogs must be kept on a lead and under proper control at all times and must not be left on their own in the cabin. Guests/owners must not allow dogs to sit on the beds or the furniture and are required to keep the area around the cabins clear of any traces of dog foul. Dogs are not permitted in the hot tubs.
Condition of Cabin
You are responsible for the cabin during your stay. A damage waiver of £100 will be taken for each cabin booked. The cabins are inspected on departure and should be left in the condition found upon arrival. Any damages incurred during the stay will be deducted from this waiver which will be returned within 24 hrs of departure. You undertake to report any damages or breakages to the management so they may be quickly rectified.
Hot Tub Disclaimer
The hot tub is a pleasurable and relaxing experience. However for your safety and enjoyment there are strict rules and guidelines that must be adhered to when using the hot tub. This is an important Health & Safety legal requirement for hot tubs used in a commercial environment. *The hot tub may not be up to temperature on your arrival due to the water being changed. This can take up to 6 hrs especially in winter months. No refund will be made should this occur. *Do not press multiple buttons simultaneously or in quick succession, doing this will cause the hot tub to go into sleep mode and the hot tub WILL cool down* The signatory is responsible for making sure that all members of their party and their guests are aware of and strictly adhere to the guidelines. *Risk to children: extreme caution must be exercised to prevent unauthorised access by under age children. The hot tub cover must remain closed at all times unless a responsible adult is present * No children under the age of 16 are permitted in the hot tub as they cannot regulate their body temperatures suitably. *Remind everyone that wet surfaces are very slippery, make sure that everyone entering and leaving the tub takes great care. *Under no circumstances remove the operating panel on the hot tub. *Do not jump into the hot tub *People with infectious diseases should not use the hot tub. *Remove all jewellery before entering the hot tub. *Keep all loose articles of clothing away from rotating jets and other moving components. *Do not stand or sit on the hot tub cover* Do not use drugs, alcohol or medication before or during the hot tub use as this may lead to danger of drowning. *Persons using medication should consult their doctors before using the hot tub. Do not use the tub if your medication causes drowsiness, affects your heart rate, blood pressure or circulation. *Pregnant women, persons suffering from obesity, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory problems or diabetes should consult their doctor before using the hot tub. *Prolonged immersion in hot water can result in hyperthermia – a dangerous condition that occurs when the internal body temperature exceeds 37 . Do not stay in the tub for more than 20 mins, extended exposure to chlorine can cause irritation. *Do not use the tub after strenuous exercise *Test the water with your hand before entering to make sure its comfortable. *Always use the cover when not in use *Do not remove the chlorine float *Shower before use *Do not use any glassware in the hot tub *DO not allow pets in the tub *Do not use any detergent or soaps of any kind in the hot tub. *Do not drink the water *Any damage to the hot tub or cover will be charged for. *Everyone using the hot tub must have their own insurance cover prior to using the hot tub we also recommend getting liability insurance cover for the period. *Lodge owner or Lake Farm will not be held responsible for injury or death however caused regarding the hire/use of the hot tub. *All tubs and filters have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every client so that you are receiving a totally clean and fresh hot tub. Chlorine can discolour the water but this is normal and should cause no harm. No refund will be given if the guest puts the hot tub into sleep or economy mode making the hot tub temperature fall.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and are not permitted in the hot tubs.
Prices are per cabin per week, weekend or mid-week as stated. Prices include fishing for all guests.
Injury, loss, damage
No responsibility will be accepted for any injury, loss, damage to persons, possessions or vehicles on the site known as Lake Farm. All persons staying on or visiting the site known as Lake Farm use the facilities entirely at their own risk and therefore enter and agreement when a booking is received and confirmed by Lake Farm.
An entrance code will be issued on arrival and will be valid for the length or your stay.
Lake Farm, Bull Hill, Alderholt, Fordingbridge, Hants. SP6 3EF. Tel: 01425 654106.
Please look out for the big wooden gates and the Lake Farm Sign. Beware.. some sat navs direct you to the farm next door.. If you arrive at Bull Hill Farm on your right handside turn around and go back down the lane and if its on your left handside keep going and look for the Lake Farm sign and large wooden gates on your right hand side.
Visitors to Site
Due to the new Covid-19 measures we are unable to welcome day visitors to Lake Farm.
Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures
Please see our T & C’s, and here follows our new health and safety measures regarding Covid-19:
• On arrival your cabin has been cleaned following the new Government
Cleaning Charter for Covid-19 and all appliances will have been checked which will ensure everything is in full working order. • We use specialist commercial Enov Cleaning and Sanitising Products which Passes EN 1276, 13704, 14476 and 14675 a requirement as stated by the Government.
• These products are used throughout the cabin cleaning and sanitising all areas to give you peace of mind.
• The bedding is sanitised and the mattress protectors and pillow protectors are replaced after every guest.
• We ask each guest to remove their bedding including pillow protectors and mattress covers and place them in the provided soluble linen bags on departure and leave the bags in the cabin.
• On departure leave keys in the bag provided in the cabin..
• New sanitised keys are given to each guest at reception on arrival.
• All hot tubs are checked everyday and the outside panels are cleaned with sanitiser spray or wipes – this will only be carried out when guests are not on the balcony so may happen early in the morning. • If during your stay a fault occurs in your cabin requiring a member of staff or service engineer to enter the cabin the fault will not be repaired.
• No staff or serviceman is permitted to enter an occupied cabin.
• If the cabin is deemed unsafe due to the need for repairs guests will be required to leave Lake Farm earlier than their original departure date
• It is your responsibility to ensure all members of your party follow the safe distancing measures with other guests who may be visiting Lake Farm and whilst fishing in accordance with government guidelines.
• All contact with Lake Farm Staff will be made either by phone on 01425 654106 or 07483820148, or at the reception area respecting Lake Farm’s social distancing rules
By booking your holiday you are agreeing to these t&c’s.
• If you or a member of your party start to display symptoms of the Covid-19 virus (High temperature or persistent cough) while staying at Lake Farm, you should inform management as soon as possible by telephoning 01425 654106 and whilst following the social distancing regulations return home immediately, call 111 and do not visit the doctors surgery in order to minimise any risk of transmission. Self isolating at Lake Farm is not permitted under any circumstances.
Cancellation / Exchange Policy up to and including 1st January 2021.
We have relaxed our payment terms due to current conditions to give you more time to decide what’s best for you and your family.
Due to the Covid-19 virus Lake Farm has updated it’s Cancellation and Exchange Policy as follows;
- All deposits are non-refundable and payable upon booking
- Outstanding balance payments due from 1st May 2020 until 1st January 2021 will now be payable two weeks before arrival.
- Any cancellations are non-refundable. Should the Government impose a travel ban Lake Farm will offer alternative holiday dates to the value of the original booking taking into account payments made, no monetary refund will be given. Please contact Lake Farm in the event of changing booking dates.
- If you have taken out independent travel insurance or have paid by credit card check with your provider regarding reimbursements should you wish to cancel your holiday before you contact us for a refund.
Please note, country pursuits using any type of hand held firing device will not be tolerated at Lake Farm and the booking will be terminated with immediate effect.
Breaching our terms and conditions
In the event of any serious breach of the above conditions, Lake Farm reserves the right to terminate a holiday and ask the offenders to leave the farm.
By supplying your contact details you agree to Lake Farm sending you promotional information from time to time. At no time will your details be shared with any third parties.